Monday, July 16, 2012

Tutorial for this week...

Hey everyone!! I hope y'all are having a great Monday night! I am so tired, I am working my VBS camp at my church this week and I'm up at 5:30am and I probably won't go to bed until 10pm tonight. So I have an early morning everyday, so I decided I would wear one makeup look for the week. And here's what I came up with!






Now mind you these were taken at 5:30am this morning, so believe me after literally running around the church campus all day TRUST ME it doesn't look this pretty anymore..... :( But anyways, this is actually the same look I wore yesterday and I really liked it so I decided to make it the look I wear all week.


So here's what I'm using for this look:


FACE:

  • Olay Complete all day daily UVA/UVB moisturizer for sensitive skin
  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy skin perfecting face primer
  • Sei Bella tinted moisturizer in Fawn
  • NYX powder blush in Cinnamon
  • ELF translucent matifying face powder


EYES:


  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • NYX jumbo eye pencil in Rust
  • Wet n Wild trio in Sweet as candy
  • Covergirl lashblast volume mascara in black

LIPS:


  • Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in Honey

So thats it for what I'm using for this look! I'll go through a entire face, eye and lip tutorial for you now, so you can see how I did this look entirely!


So the first thing I did was I applied olay complete all day daily UVA/UVB moisturizer for sensitive skin all over my face and down my neck. I also went ahead and applied too faced shadow insurance to my lids so that could start drying. After my too faced primer dried, I applied my NYX jumbo eye pencil in rust all over my lids, then after blending it out I went to my wet n wild trio in sweet as candy and taking a flat shadow brush, I applied the pink shade to my lids over the top of the jumbo pencil. Then taking a crease brush, I applied the brown shade to my crease and I blended that out. Finally, I applied the white pearly shade to my browbone.

After my olay moisturizer dried, I applied my hard candy sheer envy skin perfecting face primer all over my face and also down my neck a little. When that dried, I applied my sei bella tinted moisturizer in fawn all over my face and once again down my neck. Then I applied, NYX powder blush in cinnamon to my cheeks. Then finally, to complete my face makeup I applied ELF translucent matifying powder all over my face and specifically in my T-zone area.

To add the finishing touches to my look, I applied my covergirl lashblast volume mascara in black to my upper and lower lashes. Then to finish off the entire look, I applied my revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in honey to my lips.


Well, thats it for this tutorial of the week! :) I hope you enjoyed this and I'll be blogging hopefully tomorrow with a fun outift of the day! :) Have a great night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment