Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color review!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Wednesday night! I wanted to share with you my review of Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail color. So first of all, I LOVE this nail polish so much!!! It applies so easy and it makes an awesome design on your nails! Here's a picture:







Ok, so I have a DISCLAIMER:  I recieved this product complimentary to test through Influenster's VoxBox program.


Here's some things direct from the packaging:

  • NEW! Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color is summer’s hottest nail trend that allows you to create a gorgeous 3-D nail art effect in just seconds. This unique formula has been specially developed with metallic particles – just hold the built-in magnet over wet polish to reveal a unique design on the nail. Seal with a topcoat for extra shine! Learn more at www.sallyhansen.com

Easy steps
STEP 1
Shake and Apply 2 coats

STEP 2
Hold Magnet for 10 seconds over wet nail polish

Instant Attraction!
Let dry and seal with a top coat for extra shine



  • Where to buy: Available at chain drug stores, food stores and mass merchandisers nationally.
    Suggested Retail Price: $9.99




I used this for a fun nail polish tutorial I did recently plus I wanted to try it out! First I applied 2 coats of it, then after applying the 2nd thick coat I held the magnet on my finger just below the cuticle for 10 seconds. I love this because its easy to apply and it creates a totally amazing design!


So all in all, I am in LOVE with this product!! I hope you guys enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment