Saturday, July 21, 2012

Amazon.com wishlist!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Saturday evening! I wanted to share with you my www.amazon.com wishlist! Lets get started....




So, for a while now I have been looking for a makeup brush holder/organizer without spending a lot of money. Today, I was just browsing Amazon and I came across a couple of different ones. One is more girly and super cute, the other one is more sophisticated and it can hold a lot more which I like a lot! But here they are:




Nifty Cosmetic Organizing Carousel, $34.99


Black Polka Dot Romance Wedge Shoe Makeup brush holder, $24.00




So even though the wedge shoe is super cute, I like the carousel much better because I think will obviously hold a lot more. Its about $10 more than the black polka dot one but I think I'd get a lot more use out of the carousel holder. Anyways, thats my amazon.com wishlist! I hope you guys enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment