Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June beauty favorites (part 1)

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday afternoon! I wanted to share with you my makeup favorites for the month of June. I had to split this into 2 parts because I have so many favorites this month, I didn't want to bore you guys with one huge long post. Part 1 will focus on eye makeup products. Part 2 will focus on face and lip products. lets get started.....








Eye makeup favorites:

1. Too faced shadow insurance, I LOVE this eye primer! It keeps my shadows lasting all day, it doesn't crease, and its a long wearing primer that I don't see how I managed without it :)

Next is 2. Covergirl professional all in one mascara in blackest black, I have recently been coming back to this mascara and I really have been liking it. It separates my lashes nicely, gives me some length. But my only downfall with this mascara is it clumps my lashes together.


3. Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner pencil in Vibrant Violet, I have been LOVING this eyeliner! It gives my brown eyes such a pop of color and it really brings them out.

4. Sonia Kashuk smudge brush, OMG! I recently bought this at target for $2.99 and I LOVE it! I use this to smudge and make my eyeliner give off that "softer" look on the eyes and it really does the job exceptionally well! I am in love with this brush! It also does excellent work smudging out my stila kajal eyeliner in Tiger's Eye, so if you don't have this brush in your collection I strongly suggest you pick one up! Because this brush is amazing! You won't be disappointed :)

5. Maybelline color tattoo cream eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe and Bad to the bronze, I have been LOVING these!!! I put them underneath my powder shadows to give more of a pop to the powder shades. They are amazing!!! I haven't had them crease on me with a powder shadow on top, they are long wearing and I think they comparable to MAC paint pots! They are packaged just like the mac paint pots, they come in a glass jar which I think is really nice. The jar says that they have a 24 hour wear, but I don't want to leave them on for that long to find out if they truly are long wearing. But anyways, I am in love with these!!!

6. Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow trios in Sweet as Candy and Don't Steal my Thunder, I just recently picked these up at Rite Aid and I have been loving these also!!! I have LOVED wet n wild shadows from the beginning because the pigmentation of these shades is absolutely AMAZING! If you want to see both of these trios in a tutorial, I have done a tutorial for both and you can view them in my earlier posts on here. I did a tutorial on Sweet As Candy today and I did a tutorial with Don't steal my thunder last week. But anyways, LOVING these trios!!! :D

Ok, thats it for eye makeup favorites! Part 2 will include my face and lip favorites so please keep your eye out for that post coming very soon! have a fabulous day everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment