Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Influenster summer beauty VoxBox!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday morning! I'm sorry its been so long since I last posted anything, I've been busy getting ready for my church's Vacation Bible School camp thats next week. Anyways, more on that will be posted soon on my other blog www.lifeingeneral-mariah.blogspot.com!



So first of all, if you haven't heard of Influenster its an online company that you sign up for free, unlock badges and they consider you for a "voxbox" by what badges you have and how many you unlock. All the badges are little quizzes, so there's one for if your a "tweetster", one for people that are "bloggers", people that have a "youtube" channel and so on. So if they consider you for a box, you complete this survey and you get a box full of products to try out and review and then spread the word about the products you liked and didn't like so much.


But before I show you what I received in the box, I have a DISCLAIMER: I received each product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.  I have never accepted money in exchange for a review and I am in no way shape or form affiliated with any of the brands mentioned.


Let's get started: The first product I received for review and testing purposes was Sally Hansen magnetic Nail color in Polar Purple number 902. Next I received Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration lotion sunscreen SPF 30. The next product I received was Quaker Soft baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread. Next I received, Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Creme. And finally, I received Tampax and Always radiant collection.




These are all the products I recieved and I'll go into a more in depth look at each one:




The first thing is the Sally hansen Magnetic nail color in Polar Purple number 902. I applied this yesterday and I am LOVING this polish!!! It creates a really cool look on your nails. Here's a picture:




What makes that cool "ripple" design is you take off the big cap and flip it over because the magnet is on top. Then you hold it on your finger just below your cuticle for 10 seconds, then you remove the magnet and it makes that cool design! :)



Next is the Hawiian Tropic Silk Hydration lotion SPF 30. I really like this lotion! It smells like coconuts and I use this on my legs after I get out of the shower, I find that really moisturizes my skin. :)




Then I recieved the Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles hand creme. I haven't used this yet, but I"m very curious to try it out. Because I have dry skin around my nails I am hoping that it will moisturize those areas. I have read reviews on it and people have said that it works flawlessly! :)




The last thing I was sent isn't beauty related but I got the Quaker Soft baked Bars in Banana Nut bread. It says on the packaging that its really good warmed up in the mircowave, so this morning before leaving for an appointment I heated it up in the microwave for 10 seconds. I have to say, it was very good! It contains: Almonds, Soy, Egg, Pecan and Coconut ingredients. It has 5g of fiber, 20% daily value of 5 B vitamins and 6g of Protein.


Ok, so thats it! I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you'll go check out www.influenster.com! Have a great day and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment