Sunday, July 15, 2012

NYX makeup tutorial!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Sunday morning! I just got back from church and I have to go back to setup for my church's VBS camp starting tomorrow. But I wanted to quickly share with you all a tutorial using the nyx products I picked up yesterday at Ulta. Lets get started....









FACE:


  • Hard Candy sheer envy skin perfecting face primer
  • Sei bella tinted moisturizer in fawn
  • NYX Powder blush in Cinnamonn
  • ELF transluescent matifying face powder

EYES:


  • Too Faced shadow insurance
  • NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Rust
  • Wet n Wild trio in Sweet as Candy
  • Covergirl lashblast volume mascara in black

LIPS:


  • Lo'real Colour Riche lipcolor in Fairest Nude
  • Revlon colorburst lip butter in Pink Truffle







The first thing I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance. I let that dry for 10 seconds and then I applied NYX jumbo eye pencil in rust to my lids. Then I went to my wet n wild trio in sweet as candy and taking a flat shadow brush I applied the light pink shade over the top of that jumbo pencil on my lids. Then taking a crease brush I applied the brown shade in the same palette to my crease and I blended that out. Finally, I applied the white pearly shade to my browbone. Then to complete my eye look, I applied covergirl lashblast volume mascara in black to my upper and lower lashes. To complete my entire look, I applied lo'real colour riche lipcolor in fairest nide to my lips, then I applied revlon colorburst lip butter in pink truffle over the top of fairest nude for a little more color.


Well, thast it for this tutorial! I hope y'all enjoyed this and I'll be posting about my setup day today on my other blog www.lifeingeneral-mariah.blogspot.com probably this evening. Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment