Friday, July 13, 2012

FOTD! (Face of the Day)

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous Friday!! TGIF! I just wanted to share with you my face of the day! Lets get started...








What I used:


FACE:

  • Hard candy Sheer envy skin perfecting face primer
  • Covergirl fresh complexion concealer in soft honey
  • Sei bella tinted moisturizer in fawn
  • Sei bella powder blush in Peach Satin
  • ELF transluescent matifying powder

EYES:

  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Maybelline color tattoo cream shadow in Bad to the bronze
  • Wet n Wild trio in Sweet as Candy
  • Covergirl lashblast volume mascara in Black

LIPS:

  • Revlon Kissable balm stain in Honey


Thats it for my face of the day! I hope y'all have a great weekend! I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment