Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bath & Body Works HAUL!

Hey everyone!  hope you all are having a great Tuesday evening! I just wanted to share with you a quick haul from Bath & Body Works!! My mom and I were at the mall today looking for my graduation dress and I remembered that Bath and Body works was having a 75% off sale of select products. I have been wanting some small candles that I can burn on my windowsill in my room and I was looking around in the store, and I found a display that had small candles for only $1.00 each!!! I was so excited, I started smelling the scents and I found 5 that I really, really liked. These candles were originally priced at $3.50 each but I got them for $1.00 each, so I was super excited about that! In total, I paid $5.39 for all 5 candles!! :D




Here are pictures of what I got and what scents they are:




This first one I got is called "Spring", I LOVE this scent! It smells so fresh, like flowers and Spring air. I can't wait to burn this one! :)



The next one I got is called "Drenched Apple Flower", I LOVE this scent as well! It smells like apples and flowers died down with water. I am loving this scent! :)



Then I picked up "Seaside Escape", this smells and reminds me so much of the Ocean! Another scent that I love! :)



Next and lastly I got "White Palm", this one smells like something tropical! I am LOVING this scent!


Well, thats it for my haul! I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you will go check out this Semi-Annual sale, it only lasts until Saturday, July 8th so if you want to get some awesome deals I suggest you go very soon :) Have a great night everyone and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment