Monday, June 25, 2012

CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara review!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Monday night! I wanted to share with you my review on CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara. Lets get started....




I've been using this mascara for about 4 weeks now and I really am enjoying it! I didn't think I would like the rubber brush, but I really do like it! The shade I have it in is number 805 black.







The Claims of this mascara:


  • The biggest brush EVER from Covergirl for a blast of lush, volumized lashes! LashBlast's volume-boosting formula and brush are designed to max out each and every lash leaving you with the ultimate big lash look.
  • Instant Volume
  • Smudge-and smear proof
  • Hypoallergenic

So those are the claims straight from the packaging. I agree with most of them, it doesn't smudge or smear and I LOVE that it separates my lashes without clumping! I found that it doesn't clump very much, but I still need more volume. I feel that this mascara is kind of average in my opinion. It gives volume, but not the intensity that I would like unfortunately.


From my personal use here are my pros and cons:


Pros:


  • Doesn't smudge or smear
  • Doesn't flake
  • Doesn't clump too much
  • Removes easily with soap and water


Cons:


  • Lacks volume intensity


Overall, this mascara is great! Just not at the volume intensity I would like. But I still enjoy it alot! Well, I think thats it for this review! I hope y'all enjoyed it and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment