Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Soft Smoky eye tutorial!

Hey Everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Wednesday afternoon! I wanted to share with you this soft smoky look I created this morning using my new Wet n Wild eye palette in Don't Steal My Thunder. Lets get started...






FACE:

  • Hard Candy skin perfecting face primer
  • Sei bella tinted moisturizer in Fawn
  • Rimmel Natural bronzer in Sunlight
  • Wet n Wild blush in "Pearlescent Pink"
  • Milani multi-tasker face powder

EYES:

  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • Wet n Wild trio in Don't Steal My Thunder
  • Covergirl lashblast volume mascara in black

LIPS:

  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey






The first thing I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance. Then I went straight to my wet n wild trio in don't steal my thunder and taking a flat eyeshadow brush, I applied the silver/gun medal shade to my lids. Then taking a crease brush, I applied the darker gray/black shade to my crease and I blended that out thoroughly. Next, I took a pencil brush and took some of the black crease color and I applied it lightly to my lower lash line. Then, I applied my covergirl lashblast volume mascara in black to my upper and lower lashes. Finally, to complete my entire look I applied revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in honey to my lips.


Thats it for this tutorial! I hope y'all enjoyed it and I hope you will try it out! Have a fabulous day everyone and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment