Tuesday, June 19, 2012

FOTD! (Face of the day)

Hey Everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday morning! I just wanted to share with you my face of the day! Today, I went and applied for a job and so my look is natural, but put together. So lets get started....







FACE:


  • Hard candy skin perfecting face primer
  • Sei bella tinted moisturizer in Fawn
  • Milani multi-tasker face powder
  • Wet n Wild blush in Pearlescent Pink

EYES:


  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • Wet n Wild trio in Sweet as Candy
  • Essence Long wearing pencil eyeliner in Black Fever (number 01)
  • Covergirl LashBlast Volume mascara in Black


LIPS:

  •  Lo'real Colour Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude







The first thing I did was I applied too faced shadow insurance to my lids and I let that dry for 10 seconds. Next, I went straight to my wet n wild trio in sweet as candy and I applied the pink sheen shade all over my lids using a flat eyeshadow brush. Next, taking a crease brush I applied the brown shade to my crease and I blended that out. Next, using the same crease brush I applied the white shade on my browbone. To add some definition to my lids, I applied essence long wearing eye pencil in black fever to my upper lash line. Then I applied my covergirl lashblast volume mascara in black to my upper and lower lashes. Finally, to complete my look I applied lo'real colour riche lipstick in fairest nude to my lips.


Thats it for my face of the day! I hope you enjoyed this look and I hope y'all will try it out! Have a fantastic day everyone and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks!! I won't know anything until next week I think, but I'll let you know what happens if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, let me know how it goes! My internet has been down for the last 2 weeks. Actually on for a while then down for a few days. Hopefully it will get fixed soon. Makes it hard to keep up with blogging!!

      Delete
  2. Aww, I hope your internet gets fixed soon! I found out I have an interview for the job tomorrow at 8am! So I'll probably blog about how that went :) But I will let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete