Saturday, June 2, 2012

May 2012 Beauty favorites!

Good morning everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Saturday morning! I wanted to share with you my makeup favorites for the month of May. Lets get started....






So the first thing that I've been LOVING is the Hard Candy Skin Perfecting face primer! I love this stuff! It goes on so silky smooth and its not greasy. It fills in my pores to give my skin that "flawless" look. I love it! :) I bought this at Walmart last month for $8.00.


Next, I've really been going back to my Revlon custom creations liquid foundation and I have to say I really love it! It goes on so smooth and doesn't make my face an oil slick. I bought this quite a few years ago when I wanted to try a different foundation. I bought this at Walmart for $10.00 I believe.



My next favorite is the Benefit Hervana Blush. This blush is gorgeous! I know I've made this a favorite pretty much every month, but this really is a fantastic blush! It gives your cheeks that natural "flushed" look. And the best part is it doesn't oxidize into your pores when it gets really hot. Its just an all around great blush! I bought this at Ulta last year for $28.00.


Next, I've been really enjoying the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips nude eyes eyeshadow palette. I really like the shades, you can create a natural look or a dramatic night out look. The palette is very versatile, the only thing that I'm kind of bummed about is the pigmentation is little to be desired. I wish it was more pigmented because I really have to sweep my brush in the shades numerous times before I get good color payoff. Other than that, its a great palette! I bought this a couple of months ago at CVS when Physician's formula was having their 40% off sale, so I ended up getting it for $7.29 instead of the regular price of $11.29.


I also have been going back to my Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette lately. This is a great palette and it has every shade that you could want for doing a natural look to a smoky sexy eye look. There are several different finishes to these shades, about half of them are matte some are satin and the rest are either pearl or shimmery. I bought this at www.coastalscents.com for $24.95.


For lips, my favorite for this month is the Revlon lip butters in Pink Truffle and Peach Parfait. These lip butters are great! They are so creamy and they stay on for quite some time, although you do have to re-apply throughout the day. But nonetheless, they are awesome! I bought these for $6.99 at CVS and Walgreens.


My last favorite for the month of May, is my Sei Bella tinted moisturizer in Fawn. I really love this for summer and just for daily use! I wear this pretty much everyday and it is oil-free, so it doesn't make my skin any more oily than it already is. I think its really great! I bought this at www.melaleuca.com for $27.00.



Well, those are my favorite makeup products for the month of May! I hope y'all have a great day and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment