Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Walmart.com Haul!

Good morning everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday morning! I wanted to share with my haul from www.walmart.com that finally came in the mail yesterday! Sometime last week, emilynoel83 (www.beautybroadcast.net) and (www.youtube.com/emilynoel83) posted a picture on Instagram of a really cute tank top that was black and had pink and purple lips all over it. So I went to my walmart store to see if it was there and it wasn't unfortunately. I went online to see if I could find it and I finally found it! It comes in a 2-pack and they are called OP rib tank tops. With tax, shipping and all I paid $9.59! The shipping at walmart is incredibly cheap, only $0.97 cents! Anyways, I ordered them last week and they finally arrived in the mail yesterday! I got a size large because they are from the juniors section :)



Here are the pictures:








I really love both of them, but my favorite out of the two is the black one! I just think its so cute! :) Anyways, thats it for my walmart.com haul! I hope you guys have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment