Saturday, June 9, 2012

TJ-Maxx Haul!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Saturday evening! I had a great afternoon discount shopping with my aunt at TJ-Maxx. I wanted to share with you what I got, so lets get started....



The first thing I got were these tan shorts with a splattered sort of design on them. They are by the brand 1st Kiss and they were $14.99







Next I got these denim shorts by the same brand as the shorts above. And they were $14.99 also.





The next thing I got was this really pretty light blue tank top with a embellished detailing at the neckline. The brand is by Willi Smith and it was $16.99.







The last thing I got was this multi-colored thick strap tank top dress with a gathered upper bodice. The brand is by Lucy and Laurel and it was $24.99.




I really love everything I got and I was so happy because the dress I got will probably be the dress I will wear for my graduation party in August. And so that was exciting! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this little haul from TJ-Maxx. Have a fabulous night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment