Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rimmel London Concealer vs. Covergirl fresh complexion concealer

Hey Everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Thursday morning! I wanted to share with you my review of Rimmel London's Hide the blemish stick concealer and Covergirl Fresh Complexion liquid concealer. This is mainly for comparison but its also a review of the Rimmel London stick concealer. So lets get started...



First of all, I love rimmel products! I have the Rimmel natural bronzer in sunlight and I LOVE it! But I bought this concealer a while back when I was first trying out drugstore makeup. I thought it would be good at the time, but the more I used it the more I disliked it. It comes in a tube and you pull off the cap to reveal a stick concealer. When you swatch it on your hand, it has this sticky consistency, and when you try to blend it in, it doesn't blend at all! It stays on fine, but it looks cakey. Its just not a good concealer. To compare the two concealers, here are swatches of both:







Top: Rimmel Hide the blemish concealer in Ivory
Bottom: Covergirl fresh complexion concealer in Soft Honey


I love the consistency of the Covergirl concealer, because it goes on so smooth and blends really easy. I found that the rimmel concealer was too light and the covergirl concealer matches my skin tone perfectly!


The covergirl fresh complexion concealer also comes in a tube, but this has a doe foot wand applicator. Which I like a lot better because it gives me exactly the amount that I need for my blemishes I'd like to conceal. I also like that when you blend it in, it disappears into your skin. This concealer is wonderful, I really enjoy it!


I like liquid concealers and foundations because they seem to blend better into your skin. And they also don't appear cakey, they are also really smooth and creamy.


So thats my comparison and also my review of both concealers! I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope y'all have a great day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment