Friday, June 22, 2012

Target and Kohls Haul!

Hey Everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Friday night! So today, my mom was ever so sweet and she took me to Kohls to buy me some clothes that made me feel "pretty" and "beautiful". And we also went by Target for a minute and I got a couple things. Lets get started...


So first we went to Kohls and the first thing I picked up was this gorgeous Jennifer Lopez long flowy floor length dress.






Its so pretty and very comfortable! It will be great for summer to wear with sandals or flip flops.



Next, I got this gorgeous emipre waist dress by Apt.9. Its a really pretty red and purple pattern.



Its a tank top style dress and its knee length. I really love this dress!




The next thing I got was this purple pattern emipre waist V-neck flowy top by Daisy Fuentes. I love this because it floats away from the part that I want to de-emphasize which is my mid-section.






Next and last thing I got was again a top with an emipre waist and a small ruffle around the neckline which is a "V" shape. The top is by Apt.9.



I love the pattern! Its very colorful and this one also floats away from my mid-section which is great!




Ok, so that was it for Kohls. Next, we went to Target because I wanted to pick up a couple of things.



The first thing I got was a Sonia Kashuk Smudge brush that I actually saw my friend Emily Eddington (emilynoel83) use for a tutorial in a video last year. I really love this brush! Its very dense and stiff so its great for smudging out eyeliner or applying shadow to your lash line. I had a $2.00 off coupon for it, so it originally was $4.99 and with the coupon, I paid $2.99 for the brush!





Next and last thing I got was ELF studio matifying transluscent powder. I'm really happy with this! Its very pigmented and applies so well! It also feels very light which is great. So I can't wait to start trying this out!



I paid $3.00 for it! Elf products are super cheap, so I figured that was awesome since I'm an incoming college student with not a whole lot of money.



Well, thats it for this haul! I hope y'all enjoyed this and I hope you have a great night! I'll be blogging again soon! :)

2 comments: