Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day makeup tutorial....

Hey everyone! Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I hope y'all are having a fabulous Sunday afternoon! I wanted to share with you my makeup tutorial for today. So lets get started...






FACE:

  • Hard candy skin perfecting face primer
  • Sei bella tinted moisturizer in Fawn
  • Milani multi-tasker face powder
  • Benefit hervana blush

EYES:

  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • Wet n wild trios in Knock on Wood & Walking on Eggshells
  • Covergirl Lashblast Volume mascara in Black

LIPS:

  • Sun shades lip balm in Vanilla Bean










The first thing I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance. Then taking a flat eyeshadow brush I went straight to my wet n wild trio in knock on wood and applied the plum "eyelid" shade to my lids. And taking a crease brush, I applied the light brown "crease" shade from the wet n wild trio in walking on eggshells and blended that out. Next, I applied my new covergirl lashblast Volume mascara in black to my upper and lower lashes. Finally, I applied sun shades lip balm in vanilla bean to my lips to complete my look.


Thats it for this tutorial! I hope y'all will try this out and I hope you enjoyed it! Also, just to mention I went with the lighter brown shade in the crease because this was a look for church this morning and I didn't want it to be too dark for daytime. But you certainly could play this up a little by applying the darker purple shade from the knock on wood palette to your crease if you wanted to. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment