Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Walgreens Haul!!

Hey Everyone! I just got back from shopping at walgreens and I wanted to share with you what I got. Lets get started....


The first thing I got was the Olay Complete daily UVA/UVB moisturizer lotion. I had been looking for this for a while and I was so excited whn I finally found it! I bought this for $8.04 because it was 20% off and I had a $1.00 off coupon. So that was a great price!





The next thing I got was a free covergirl mascara! My mom bought the covergirl lash blast mascara at buy 1 get one 50% off, then I had a coupon for buy one mascara and get the second one free. So she got hers for $1.25! Because with the coupon, it took the price of $6.99 off. So she got both mascaras for $1.25 each with the sale and the coupon! I'm very excited to try this out, because I've never tried this before. I'll do a review on it when I have tried it out for a while.




Thats it for my walgreens haul! My mom and I decided that we are going back to walgreens to pick up a couple more mascaras, because you can't beat that price! Have a great night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment