Monday, June 18, 2012

MASSIVE Coupon Haul!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Monday afternoon! My mom and I went on a massive couponing adventure this morning and I was able to get some awesome deals! I wanted to share them with y'all, so lets get started.....



We first went to Target and I got the NEW Revlon Just bitten kissable balm stain in Honey number 001. So it was originally $7.69 but I had a $2.00 off revlon cosmetics target coupon, so that made the total $5.99 then I had a target gift card with $3.17 left on it. So that made the total $2.96! For the purchase at Target, I paid $2.96 for a product that was originally $7.69! The shade is gorgeous, I swatched it on my hand and I loved it! I can't wait to try it out! Here's a picture and a swatch of it:






Its like those NYX jumbo eye pencils, its very creamy and it feels very nice on your lips. I noticed that it has a minty smell to it, which I like. Overall, I love this Revlon balm stain! :)



Next, we went to Rite Aid and I picked up a killer deal from Wet n Wild! They were having a 40% off sale of ALL wet n wild cosmetics. And so, I got 2 more eyeshadow trios and a blush. Here are some pictures and swatches:

This is "Don't Steal My Thunder"



This palette is gorgeous! I love the shades it has! Very pigmented as always and great color payoff!


This is "Sweet As Candy" 


Again, love the shades and very pigmented also! Great color payoff as well!



This is the wet n wild blush in "Pearlescent Pink" 


This blush I have never tried before and I actually picked it up because I watched emilynoel83's video on Drugstore blush dupes for high end blushes. And this one was a dupe for the Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Peaceful. This blush has the slightest bit of golden shimmer and it is just gorgeous!! So I was very excited about that! So all together, I paid $3.60 for all 3 products!!! So each product was $1.19!




Our next stop was Ulta and originally I went there to get the new covergirl eyeshadow quads, but they were out of the shades I wanted. I also went there to pick up a couple lo'real lipsticks and a black pencil eyeliner. Here are some pictures and swatches:








This eyeliner is from Essence and it is a retractable pencil, so you don't have to sharpen it which is nice. It is very creamy, and it glides on so smoothly. I have never tried this brand before, so I'm excited to try it out! But first impression, I really like it! :)







Next, I purchased at Ulta this Lo'real colour riche lipstick in Fairest Nude. This is a gorgeous color and I really like it! I got this color because a while back emilynoel83 had done a video on high end lipstick dupes and this color is a dupe for MAC's lipstick Viva Glam II. So I was very excited when I found this because my drugstores had been out of it.








The next shade I purchased was Lo'real colour riche lipstick in Tender Pink. This shade is a little darker than the fairest nude, but it is a really nice color. Both of these lipsticks are very pigmented and I feel that both are very moisturizing on my lips. So they were originally priced at $6.99 each, but they were buy 1 get one 50% off, I had 2 coupons for $1.00 off lo'real cosmetics and I had an Ulta coupn for $3.50 off $10 or more. So after coupons, I paid $7.51!



Well, thats it for my massive coupon haul! Total saved today was 50%! I can't wait to try all this out and I'll be doing tutorials and reviews on everything soon! I hope y'all enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a fantastic night everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow nice job!! Need to check out that amazing 40% off sale now

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had tons of fun coupon shopping! Yeah, that 40% off sale is a fantastic buy! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete