Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November Beauty Favorites!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Wednesday night! I wanted to share with y'all my makeup favorites from the month of November, so lets get started!



                                              

I have a lot of favorites this month! I couldn't decide which was my favorite in some categories, so there are multiple favorites in the eye makeup, lip, and face categories. Anyways, lets get started:



So I am first going to start with the face products:


1. Too Faced primed and poreless face primer



I got this in a kit of samples from too faced about a month ago. I LOVE this primer! Its looks so flawless and amazing on the skin, I am in love! :) I can't say enough good things about it!


2. Next, is Lo'real true match lumi liquid foundation in W3 nude beige.

I have really been enjoying this foundation. I have oily skin so this works well for me in the fall/winter months because I don't feel like an oil slick at the end of the day.

3. NYX powder blush in Cinnamon.

This is a gorgeous blush! It may look intimidating in the package because it comes off as being orange, but once you apply it to your cheeks and blend it out, it becomes this beautiful coral shade. Here's a swatch:

Now obviously, this is much more pigmented than I would ever wear it, but I was just giving you an idea of what it looks like.

4. Tarte Natural cheek stain in flush.


I also got this in a sample kit and I love this!! Its so natural on the cheeks and it gives you a great "flushed" look. Here's a swatch:


I don't know if you can see it but its down towards the bottom of my wrist.


5. Chocolate Soleil matte bronzer.


I got this also in a sample kit and once again another product I love!!! This is so nice to warm up the skin with, I just love this bronzer! Here's a swatch:




Again, this a much more pigmented swatch than I would wear, but what I love about it is that it is completely 100% matte! (meaning no shimmer or sparkle) which is really nice, for someone like me who doesn't like shimmer all over my face. Oh and the really awesome thing about this bronzer, is it smells like chocolate! :D


6. Rimmel Natural Bronzer in sunlight #021.

I love this bronzer as well! It is a little bit lighter than the chocolate soleil bronzer, but it is still a favorite of mine! Here are both the too faced chocolate soleil and the rimmel natural bronzer swatched together so you can see how light the rimmel one is compared to the too faced:


The rimmel bronzer is on the top and the chocolate soleil bronzer is on the bottom.

7. ELF translucent matifying face powder.


I love this face powder! I apply this after I've done all my makeup, so this acts as my setting powder. Its really cheap, I paid $3.00 for it at Target and I'm almost out:

This is a great powder, I apply it with a big powder brush and I dust it all over my face. Another product I can't say enough about! :)

Ok, so thats it for the face products. Next, is the eye makeup products.


1. Too faced shadow insurance eye primer


I love this eye primer!! I haven't used anything else! It keeps my shadows from creasing all day and it doesn't make my eyelids greasy. The only thing I don't like is the price, I paid $18.00 for it, BUT having said that I bought this last year and I still have a lot left. So that I do like about it :)

2. Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio in Silent Treatment


This is a great trio! I have been using the bottom mauve/lilac shade all over my lids and then combining that with a couple of wet n wild single shadows. These are very pigmented shadows and I have been LOVING them! I have a bunch of different wet n wild palettes and if I had to pick which brand I thought had the best eyeshadows, I would go with wet n wild!! Here are swatches:


So gorgeous!!! :D

3. Wet n Wild eyeshadow singles in Brulee and Nutty


So these two shades are what I pair with the mauve/lilac shade from the silent treatment palette. I put nutty in the crease and then I put brulee on my browbone. What I love about brulee is that it is such a creamy, buttery shade :) and nutty is just beyond gorgeous! Here are some swatches of both:


I hope you can see the swatches ok :) I am so in love with these!! :D

4. Physician's formula nude eyes eyeshadow palette


I recently rediscovered this palette in my collection and I fell back in love with it! I did a look combining the black, the middle mauve shade, the darker mauve shade below that and the cream shade at the top. And it looked so amazing!! I will do a tutorial on it soon :) Here are swatches of the shades:

So gorgeous!! I love these!! :D

5. Revlon colorstay smoky shadow stick in Smolder

Both of these shades are gorgeous! I recently did a tutorial using the dark green side and I combined that with wet n wild shadow in nutty and brulee, and I really liked it! I haven't used the light shade as often but I do love this alot! Here are swatches:


As you can see, very pigmented shades but they are of course more pigmented for the swatch :)


6. Almay get up and grow mascara


I LOVE this mascara!! I've raved about this ever since I got it, I finally found a mascara that doesn't clump, it separates my lashes great and it gives very apparent volume. I'm so pleased with this mascara, out of all the mascaras I've tried this one is my #1 favorite!!


Well, thats it for eye makeup favorites. Now lastly the lip product favorites:

1. Lo'real Color Riche lipstick in Tender Pink


Wow! I just used this the other day and this is another one of my rediscovered loves! It is a great shade for fall and winter. I just LOVE this shade!

2. Too Faced La Creme drenched lipstick in nude beach




The packaging on this is gorgeous!! I love this shade because its a natural color with a bit of shine so it doesn't look like your lips are washed out. Here are swatches of both lipsticks:


Too faced lipstick in on the top and the Lo'real lipstick is on the bottom. I am in love with these!! :)


Wow! That was a long post! Thank you for bearing with me through this :) each and every one of these products I love so much! Keep your eye out for some tutorials using these products very soon :) Thats it for my November favorites and I hope y'all enjoyed this! Have a great night everyone and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment