Saturday, December 1, 2012

Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc tutorial!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Saturday evening! I wanted to share with you a makeup look that I created this morning using a sample size of the Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc. Now this is supposed to be used for all over your face, but you can use it for eyeshadow if you choose to not use it all over your face. I used this for eyeshdow because I don't like shimmer any where else. So lets get started:



Here are the products I used for my whole entire face makeup:


FACE:


  • Too faced primed and poreless face primer
  • Lo'real true match lumi liquid foundation in W3 nude beige
  • Tarte Natural cheek stain in Flush
  • ELF translucent matifying powder
  • Benefit High Beam

EYES:


  • Too Faced shadow insurance
  • Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc quad
  • Almay get up and grow mascara


LIPS:


  • Lo'real Colour Riche lipstick in Tender Pink #114







So the first thing I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance and I let that dry for 10 seconds. Then I went to my laura mercier shimmer bloc quad and taking my sigma E55 eye shading brush I applied the bronzy brown shade to my lids. Then I went to the darker brown shade and applied that to my crease using a sigma E25 blending brush. Finally I applied the light shade to my browbone using a sigma E40 tapered blending brush. Next, I applied my almay get up and grow mascara to my upper and lower lashes. Then to complete my look, I applied lo'real colour riche lipstick in tender pink #114 to my lips.


And thats it! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I hope y'all have a great night! I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment