Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sweet Holiday makeup tutorial...

Hey everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday afternoon! I wanted to share with you my take on a berry holiday look that my amazing friend Emily Eddington (aka emilynoel83 www.youtube.com/emilynoel83 and www.beautybroadcast.net) had done. So lets get started:







Here's all the products that I used:


FACE:


  • Too Faced Primed and poreless face primer
  • Sei Bella tinted moisturizer in fawn #8877
  • Benefit hervana blush
  • ELF matifying face powder

EYES:


  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • Milani baked eyeshadow in Fusion
  • Wet n wild eyeshadow single in Nutty
  • Wet n wild eyeshadow single in Brulee
  • Almay get up and grow mascara

LIPS:


  • Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in Honey



So the first thing I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance, let that dry for 10 seconds then I went to my milani baked eyeshadow in fusion and taking sigma's E55 eye shading brush I applied that all over my lids. Then going to my wet n wild shadow single in nutty and taking sigma's E25 blending brush I applied this shade to my crease and I blended that out. Finally, to complete my eyeshadow look I applied my wet n wild shadow single in brulee to my browbone using sigma's E40 tapered blending brush. Then I applied my almay get up and grow mascara to my upper and lower lashes. To finish off my makeup, I applied my revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in honey to my lips.


Well, thats it! I know its not that festive, but I think its very natural. For holiday parties and such, I'll be doing another tutorial soon :) I hope you enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment