Tuesday, December 11, 2012

CVS Coupon Haul!!!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday afternoon! I just wanted to share with you a CVS haul from yesterday and the best part is I saved $20.76 by using coupons! So lets get started:






 So this is what I ended up getting at CVS yesterday! I was so excited that I saved over $20 using my coupons :) Here's the first product:


The first product I purchased is this Lo'real infallible eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe. I LOVE this shadow, its so gorgeous and I am so excited to use it! Here's a swatch:




 The next product I got was this Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara in black. I'm interested to use this because I love my almay get up and grow mascara and I am curious to see if this comes close to that mascara.




 The next product I picked up was this Maybelline color tattoo in pomegranate punk. This is SO gorgeous! Nice rich dark purple/plum :) Here's a picture and swatch:








The next product I got was another Lo'real infallible eyeshadow in smoldering plum. This is a great shadow! After I swatched both of these shadows, I could tell that these are very pigmented which makes me compare them to my favorite brand Wet n Wild :) Here's a picture and a swatch:












The next product I got was this Revlon lip butter in sugarplum. This is a great winter shade! It has some red undertones in it when hits the light and its just all around gorgeous! Here's a picture and swatch:









The next product I got is another Revlon lip butter in Creme Brulee. This shade is a great nude shade with a little shine, so that when you put it on your lips don't look washed out. Here's a picture and swatches of creme brulee and sugarplum next to each other:






 
(Creme brulee is on the left and Sugarplum is on the right)
 
 
 
 
The last product I got was FREE! The reason I got this free was because I had a coupon that said "buy any Covergirl lashblast mascara and get a covergirl nail polish FREE." So because I bought the Covergirl clump crusher mascara,  I got this nail polish:
 
 
 
 
    
 
 
I have never heard of these polishes before so I am curious to see how they do. But anyways, I got the color "smokey taupe." And here's what the color looks like on my nails:
 
 
This color is very interesting because in the shade it looks beige, but in the sunlight it looks like a light purple shade. So I am very excited to try this out!
 

 
Ok, so now onto the coupons I used:
 
 
For the Covergirl products I had a coupon that was $3.00 off 2 products. Next, for the Lo'real products I had two $1.00 off coupons. For the Revlon products, there was a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale, so I was able to get one of the lip butters for $4.15.  
 
So all in all I paid out of pocket with the coupons, sales and tax I paid $39.00 for 8 products.
 
 
Well, thats it for this CVS coupon haul! I hope you enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon with reviews and tutorials on these products! Have a great day everyone! :)
 
 
                                             


No comments:

Post a Comment