Monday, December 24, 2012

Holiday Nails!! :)

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are doing well on this cold Monday morning! Merry Christmas Eve! :) I just wanted to share with you what I did on my nails for Christmas Eve and Christmas day :) Lets get started:





So the first polish I used was the Wet n Wild wild shine clear nail protector #401A. And that polish was used as my base, then I applied two coats of OPI nail polish in my very first knockworst. After those two coats dried, I applied L.A. colors color craze with hardners nail polish #571 to the tips of my nails. Finally, I re-applied the wet n wild wild shine clear nail protector for the top coat.


And thats it!! I hope you enjoyed this very simple and easy nail tutorial! I hope y'all have a great day and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment