Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve makeup tutorial!

Hey everyone!! Merry Christmas Eve! I hope y'all are having a wonderful Monday morning! I just wanted to share with you my Christmas Eve makeup look inspired by my amazing friend Emily Eddington (aka emilynoel83) and her video she posted this morning "last minute holiday look" on youtube. I have re-created this look with the products I have, so lets get started! Here's Emily's youtube link: www.youtube.com/emilynoel83 and her blog link: www.beautybroadcast.net





Here are all the products I used:


FACE:


  • Too Faced primed and poreless face primer
  • Sei Bella tinted moisturizer in fawn #8877
  • Tarte Natural cheek flush in natural
  • ELF translucent matifying powder

EYES:

  • Too faced shadow insurance
  • Physician's formula nude eyes palette
  • Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow trio in cool as a cucumber
  • L.A. girl fine line liquid eyeliner in black
  • Revlon shadow stick in smolder
  • Almay get up and grow mascara

LIPS:


  • Lo'real colour riche lipcolor in fairest nude



So the first thing I used on my eyes is too faced shadow insurance, after that dried for 10 seconds I applied the pearly white shade in the physician's formula nude eyes palette to my entire lid and my browbone. Next, I applied the satin green shade from the wet n wild trio in cool as a cucumber to the outer part of my lid. Next, I applied my L.A. girl fine line liquid eyeliner in black to my upper lashline. Then, I applied my revlon shadow stick in smolder and I used the shimmery green side and applied that over the black liner. Finally, I curled my lashes using elf eyelash curler and then I applied my almay get up and grow mascara in black to my upper and lower lashes. To complete my entire look, I applied the lo'real colour riche lipstick in fairest nude to my lips.


Well, thats it for my last minute holiday look! I hope y'all enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment