Monday, November 12, 2012

Influenster Beauty Bloggers 2012 VoxBox review!!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Monday afternoon! I know this is a little late, but I wanted to share with you my review of the Influenster Beauty Bloggers 2012 voxbox. DISCLAIMER: I recieved these products complimentary of Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes.  So lets get started:




First of all, if you don't know what Influenster is, it is a online company that you do surveys for so they know what you like and you earn badges every time you complete one of their surveys. If you qualify, you get a voxbox for free with different products for you try out and review based on what you said you liked and what your preferences were in the survey you completed to be eligible to get a voxbox.


The voxbox I qualified for was the Beauty Bloggers 2012 voxbox. Basically, if you have a beauty blog you can qualify. Lets get started:


The first product that caught my eye from the box were these Kiss ever pro lashes starter kit. It comes with number 05 lashes, an applicator and the lash glue. I was very excited about these because I have always wanted to try false lashes, I just never picked one up. I finally got them out the other day and I tried them out. First off, they are tricky to try to apply if you've never done it before but once you get them on your eye, they stay put with the glue until you take them off. So this product I was very impressed with and I can't wait to use them more!


The next product that I saw was this Eboost daily health booster powder. You put this in an 8 oz glass of water to boost your immune system. I tried this and I liked the fact that it had so many vitamins in it. It has 2500mcg of Vitamin B12, 1,000 IU of Vitamin D, 1,000 mg of Vitamin C, 15 mg of Niacin, 2 mg of Vitamin B6, 15 mg of Zinc, 100 mcg of Selenium, 2 mg of Copper, 120 mcg of Chromium, 40 mg of Sodium, and 550 mg of Potassium. The best part is only has 5 calories!!! :) And no sugars!!



The next thing that was in the box was this $10 coupon for the bath and body works 3 wick candles!!! So instead of them being $19.50, by using the coupon it made them only $10!!! I used this as soon as I got it and I got 2 of the candles for the price of one! :) So very happy with them!!! :D


The next product that I got was a mini fall bath and body works candle in Mahogany Teakwood, I was so excited about this candle until I smelled it. The scent is awful unfortunately, it is way too strong for my taste and I just was very disappointed because I really love these mini candles :(


The next product I got as an extra was this Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair cream. Now as of right now I have super short hair as a result of having so many surgeries in the past 2 months, so I unfortunately was not able to use it because of that and also because my hair is naturally wavy and straight.


The next product I got as an extra was this Vitabath Fragrance Mist in Wild Red Cherry. I was also disappointed by this product because I didn't like the scent once again. So as a result, I didn't use it.


The next product I got was this NYC IndividualEyes all in one palette. I liked the idea of this palette because it comes with an eye primer so you don't have to buy a separate one. But as soon as I swatched the products, I noticed that eyeshadows were chalky and powdery. The primer and illuminator were both very oily feeling. Here are the swatches:


I get that they are long wearing which is great, but the fact that they are chalky even when you tap your brush to get the excess product off was not something I was willing to use. Like I said, I love the idea but the overall way that the product came out really showed their cheap price unfortunately.


 
The last product I received was this Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin for dark hair. I was so excited about these, but once again I have super short hair and so I am unable to use these right now. But I love the idea of these!!

So thats it for this review of the Beauty Bloggers 2012 VoxBox! I hope you enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment