Thursday, November 8, 2012

First Sephora.com purchase!!!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Thursday morning! I wanted to share with you my first sephora.com haul! I've only been in the store twice because there isn't one remotely close to where I live, so I thought why not try buying some things online. I ordered the products I wanted on Monday and it just came in today! Anyways, lets get started:



The first thing I purchased is the Sephora favorites In The Glow kit. This kit has mini sized products of different brands to try out and this was the most expensive thing on my list actually, I paid $45 for it and it has a $111 retail value! Here are pictures of the products plus some swatches:






Here's the first product:


This first product is the LORAC Perfectly Lit Oil-free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight
 
 
 
 
 
 



The next product is Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosiac





The next product is the Tarte Amazonian clay 12 hour blush in Splendor






The next product is the Benefit High Beam





The next product is Tarte Natural Cheek stain in Flush






The next product is the BareMinerals All over face color in Pure Radiance






The next product is the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder







The next product in this kit is the Stila Convertible Color in Peony








The last product is the NARS Bronzing powder in Laguna


 
 






The next item I purchased was the Too Faced Beauty Editor Darlings kit. This was really cheap for the amount of products I got, I paid $19 for this. Here are some pictures:




This kit contains a 0.13 oz Deluxe Lashgasm Mascara, 0.17 oz Deluxe shadow insurance, a 0.10 oz Deluxe Glamour Gloss volumizing Lip gloss, a 0.12 oz Deluxe lip insurance anti-feathering lip primer, and a 0.17 oz deluxe primed and poreless skin smoothing face primer.


Next, I purchased the Too Faced La creme Color drenched lip cream lipstick in Nude Beach. This was expensive I thought for a lipstick, but you are buying the brand basically. Anyways, I paid $21 for this. Here are some pictures and swatch:








The last product I purchased was the LORAC Pro Palette! I've had my eye on this for a while, but was hesitant to buy it. So I finally bought it! This was cheap compared to the Naked 1 and 2 palettes, I only paid $42 for it. Here are some pictures and swatches:







So I'll name them from right to left (top row first) by the way I should mention that the top half are all matte shades and the bottom half are all shimmer.

Top row (far right) is White, Cream, Taupe, Light pink, Mauve, Sable, Espresso, Black.
Bottom row (left to right) is Nude, Champagne, Gold, Light bronze, Pewter, Garnet, Deep purple, and Slate.

This kit also comes with a 0.19 oz LORAC Behind the scenes eye primer. I can't wait to start using this palette and everything else I got :)


Wow! This was long, I apologize. But I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you will check these things out for yourselves! Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment