Monday, November 12, 2012

UPDATED makeup collection/storage!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a wonderful Monday morning! I wanted to share with you my updated makeup collection/storage because since I did the last post, my storage set-up has changed and my makeup collection has grown. So lets get started:






So here's what my vanity looks like on top. Over on the left side, you can see I store my Sigma brushes in a glass container with beads down inside it so that my brushes will stand up. Then in the middle I have my perfumes and a candle. And lastly on the far right I have a basket with makeup samples, makeup bags and various lotions.



So if you looked at the picture of the vanity, you can see that there are 5 drawers to store things in. These drawers are on the left and this bottom drawer is where I store all my nail polishes. Mostly, the polishes I have are Sinful Colors, but I recently got a set by OPI and I also have picked up a bunch of wet n wild polishes along the way as well. Next to the nail polish bin on the left side you see another bin that I have stored my makeup sponges and a couple of nail polishes that wouldn't fit in the other bin. And in between the two bins, I have some nail files.



Above the nail polish drawer, I have this drawer which is storing my neutrogena deep clean makeup wipes and some odds and ends underneath those.




In the middle drawer I have all my face products and big eyeshadow palettes that can't be stored in the drawer that has all my eye makeup stuff. So I have face powders, foundations, bronzers, highlighting products and face primers.


These next two drawers are on the right side of my vanity and in this top drawer I store all my blushes. I have various brands, mostly drugstore. But I do have a couple high end brands that I got in a sephora favorites kit that I just purchased. I have a Milani baked blush in Coralina, a NYX blush in Cinnamon and one in Pinched, a Nicole Miller blush in Peach satin and a Stila convertible color blush/lip color in Peony and two Wet n Wild blushes in Mellow Wine and Pearlescent Pink.




Below the drawer that has my blushes in it, is this drawer which stores all my eye makeup products and lip products. So in front of the two bins you can see that I store all my Wet n Wild eyeshadow palettes and my physician's formula nude eyes palette. Next to the bin on the right, I have my "hard to store" products because the packaging has not allowed them to be stored nicely so they are put on the side.

So in the bin on the right, I store all my eye primers, mascaras, eyeshadow singles, eyeliners and eyeshadow pencils. In the bin on the left I store all my lipsticks, lip primers and lip glosses. In both bins I have various brands, in the bin on the right I mostly have all wet n wild but in the bin on the left I have some good variations for lip products. As far as high end lip products I have only one and I just purchased it last week, it is the Too Faced la creme drenched lipstick in nude beach. But all the rest of the lipsticks and lip glosses are drugstore, most of them are from Revlon.


Thats it for the updated makeup collection! Now onto the storage part of this post, the bins that I have in the drawers I got from Big Lots for around $4 I think. They are wire, so they will last way longer than those plastic bins from the dollar store. I was so excited because I found them in turquoise to match my room! But they are the long bins that you would store pencils and other office stuff. And the brush holder, my mom gave to me. The basket on the top of the vanity on the far right, I got as a gift from one my friends from college for my birthday.


So thats it for this updated makeup collection/storage post!! I hope y'all enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment