Friday, November 2, 2012

Small Target Haul!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Friday afternoon! I just wanted to share with you this quick target haul. I went to Target today to get the ELF eyelash curler and Sonia Kashuk brow comb. I heard from www.youtube.com/beautyforeveryday that the comb side of the brush is good for combing through your lashes after you've applied mascara to remove clumps. So I thought I'd try it plus I had a $2 coupon so it was only $0.99!!! Anyways here are some pictures of both:





This is the ELF eyelash curler. I paid $1.00 for it and I can't wait to try it out!




This is the Sonia Kashuk comb brush. I paid $0.99 for it because I had a $2.00 off coupon! I can't wait to use this either! I'll use it with my mascaras that clump quite a lot and I'll see if it removes the clumps :)


Well, thats it for my Target Haul! I hope y'all enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment