Wednesday, November 14, 2012

LORAC Pro makeup tutorial and MORE!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Wednesday afternoon! I was thinking as I was doing my makeup this morning "wow, its been forever since I've done a tutorial for my blog!" So I thought I would do a tutorial on my makeup I did today :) and I'm so excited because I'm using the LORAC Pro eyeshadow palette!!! :D So anyways, lets get started:





Here's all the products I used this morning:


FACE:


  • Too Faced primed and poreless face primer
  • Sei Bella Tinted Moisturizer in Fawn
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
  • ELF Translucent matifying face powder
  • Tarte Natural cheek stain in flush


EYES:

  • LORAC Behind the scenes eye primer
  • LORAC Pro eyeshadow palette
  • Almay Get up and grow mascara in Blackest black


LIPS:


  • Wet n Wild Megashield lip color SPF 15 in Birthday Suit


So thats all the products I used on my face and here's how I did the look:







So after I applied my too faced primed and poreless face primer and lorac behind the scenes eye primer, I let both dry for a few seconds. I always do my eye look first because if I don't like it I can remove it without having to take off my foundation. Anyways, after the lorac eye primer dried I took sigma eye shading E55 brush and I applied the matte shade called "mauve" from the lorac pro palette. Then taking the sigma tapered blending E40 brush, I applied the matte shade called "sable" to my crease and blended that out.

For now my eye look is done, next I go to my sei bella tinted moisturizer and I applied that all over my face using sigma flat kabuki F80 brush to blend it in to my skin. After I applied that I took the tarte natural cheek stain in flush and I applied that to my cheeks with my fingers. Then taking the sigma large powder F30 brush, I contoured my cheeks with too faced chocolate soleil bronzer. Then taking that same F30 brush, I applied my elf translucent matifying face powder all over my face.

Then going back to my eyes, I applied two coats of the almay get up and grow mascara in blackest black to my upper and lower lashes. Lastly, I applied the wet n wild megashield lip color in Birthday suit to my lips.

And thats it! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great day everyone! Also, if you have any requests that you'd like me to do for my blog please feel free to tweet me. Here's the link: www.twitter.com/mariahsierra94

No comments:

Post a Comment