Monday, October 1, 2012

Manicure Monday!

Hey everyone!! I hope y'all are having a great Monday night. I just wanted to share with you the manicure that I applied today using one of the OPI Germany nail polish collections. Lets get started:








So the first thing I did was I applied Wet n Wild clear nail protector as a base and top coat. After I applied my base coat and let that dry, I applied my first coat of OPI nail lacquer in German-Icure. This shade is a brownish color but once you get in sunlight it turns red because it has red sparkles in it. Very pretty color I think! Anyways, after the first coat dried I applied my second coat. Finally, after the second coat dried I applied the wet n wild clear nail protector once again to my nails as a top coat.


And thats it!! I hope you enjoyed this short nail tutorial and I'll be blogging again soon!! Have a great night everyone!! :) Here's the color that I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment