Thursday, September 27, 2012

Ulta Haul!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Thursday afternoon! I went to Ulta this afternoon and I wanted to share with you what I picked up, so lets get started:



First of all, Ulta is having a 40% off sale on all Revlon, Physician's Formula, NYX, and Almay makeup products until this Saturday (9/29/12) and so I wanted to pick up some things from Revlon, NYX, and Almay. But unfortunately, they were out of the NYX products I had wanted. So anyways, here's what I got:





The first thing I picked up is Revlon Colorburst lip butter in Berry Smoothie. I LOVE this shade! I think its perfect for Fall and its just a gorgeous color!





 I swatched all the lip colors together, so I'll put that up after you see all the lip products.


Next, I picked up Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Rosy Nude. This is another gorgeous shade!! Again perfect for Fall.





Next, I picked up Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Rose Pearl. OMGosh this is such a gorgeous color!! Another color thats perfect for Fall. I am so in love with this shade!





The next product I picked up is the Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Pink Pursuit. This is a great pink shade, now this is a limited edition product so if you want it I suggest you pick it up soon! Anyways, I think of this color as a rosy pink shade becaue its not a true bright pink. Its a very subtle shade and I can't wait to use it!





The last lip product I picked up is Revlon super lustrous lipgloss in Peach Petal. This is a very soft light, neutral color that I think would look great with any lipstick for a nude look. I'm very excited to try this one out!






The next product I picked up is Almay get up and grow Mascara in blackest black. The reason I picked it up is because I need to find a mascara that doesn't clump but still gives me some length and volume. My dear friend Emily (emilynoel83 and www.beautybroadcast.net) has told me that this mascara is great and so I thought I'd give it a try!



I LOVE this applicator! I'm so excited to use it! :)



And finally, the very last product I got is the Revlon Colorstay smoky shadow stick in Smolder. I love these shades!! They are gorgeous, now granted you do have to apply them a little more than usual to get good pigmentation, but otherwise they are great! :)






And here's swatches of all the lip products:





Top right: Revlon colorburst lip gloss in rose pearl
                 Revlon super lustrous lip gloss in pink pursuit
                 Revlon super lustrous lip gloss in peach petal


Top left: Revlon colorburst lip butter in berry smoothie
               Revlon colorburst lipstick in rosy nude





Now because the revlon and almay products were 40% off here's the prices that I paid for each thing I got:



The revlon super lustrous lipglosses were $4.19 each
The revlon colorburst lipgloss was $4.49
The revlon colorburst lipstick was $5.39
The revlon colorburst lip butter was $4.49
The revlon colorstay smoky shadow stick was $5.39
The almay get up and grow mascara was $4.79


So altogether, I ended up paying with tax and a $5 off $15 or more coupon and I redeemed 100 rewards points to get an addtional $3.00 off plus the 40% off sale I paid $26.86 for 7 products! So by doing all that I saved about 50%!!!


Well, thats it for my haul! I hope y'all enjoyed it and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great night everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment