Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September makeup favorites!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday evening! I'm sorry my September makeup favorites are so late, but life got in my way and such unfortunately. But anyways, better late than never :) Lets get started...







Lets start with face products first:

FACE:

  • The first thing that I've been in love with the last few months and it has once again made it to my favorites list is the hard candy sheer envy skin perfecting face primer. I LOVE this primer, this is my third tube and I'm almost out of it again. It sells for $8.00 at Walmart and I love the way it diminishes my pores and gives me a "flawless" effect to my face.

  • Next is the Lo'real True Match Lumi liquid foundation. I bought this last month and I just used it over the weekend for the first time since buying it and OMGosh I love it!!! Once I apply it and blend it in to my face, it doesn't feel like I have makeup on at all! Its so light and I'm really impressed with it! I got this at Ulta for $10.99. I just love it and can't wait to use it more! :)

  • The last face product I have that is once again in my favorites list is the ELF translucent matifying face powder. I have been loving this face powder! I use it as a finishing powder after I've applied all my makeup and it sets it so well! Its not cakey or heavy at all and it sells for $3.00 at Target! You can't beat the product or the price in my book :)


Ok, the next group of favorites products is eyes:


EYES:


  • The first product that I've been loving for about a year now is the too faced shadow insurance. This eye primer is great because it covers my veins on my lids and just gives me that evenness on my lids. I bought this at Sephora last year for $18.00 and I still have a lot of it left.

  • Next, is the NYX jumbo eye pencil in iced mocha. I bought this recently and I just used it for the first time last Sunday and I absolutely LOVE it!! It makes my eyes pop and its just a gorgeous shade! :) I bought this at Ulta for $4.49.

  • The next product that is on my favorites list is the Milani Baked Marbelized eyeshadow in Fusion. OMGosh!!! I am in LOVE with this shade!! Its absolutely gorgeous!! I used this last Sunday and I just love the plum shade, it makes brown eyes pop! I bought this at CVS for $6.99.

  • The last product that is on my favorites list for eyes is the Covergirl lashblast volume mascara in blackest black. I really have been enjoying this mascara, it gives me good length and volume without clumping too bad. I bought this at Walgreens for $8.99.

The last group is lips:


LIPS:


  • The only lip product that made the list this month is the Maybelline colorsensational lip color in born with it. I have been loving this lipstick!! I found that its my natural lip color but amped up a bit, so I've been really enjoying this shade! I've found that I have been reaching for this lipstick a lot more than usual :) I bought this at Ulta recently for $6.49.


Well, thats it!! Again, I apologize for not getting this up sooner but I ended up in the hospital for a month and I just was released a little over a week ago, so I finally have felt good enough to do a blog post :) Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great night everyone!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment