Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Target Haul!

Hey everyone!! I hope y'all are having a great Wednesday afternoon! I just wanted to share with you some things I picked up at Target. So lets get started:


So as you all know I love the Glade room sprays and since the fall collection came out, I had to get a couple of them :)

The first one I got is in the scent Maple Pumpkin, which smells SO GOOD!!! I just about fell over when I smelled it, because it has that maple smell first then you get the pumpkin in there with it and OMGosh!! I just can't say enough good things about it and I can't wait to use it!

The next one I picked up is in the scent Apple Cinnamon, which also smells SO GOOD! It has that appley smell then you throw the cinnamon in with it and it just makes me think of Fall.

I picked these up for $2.99 each, but I had a $1.00 off coupon and a $2.00 off coupon that I used. So it made the total $0.99 each!! So really good price for both and I can't wait to use both of them this Fall season!

Thats it for this haul! I'll hopefully be going to Ulta tomorrow for their big 40% off sale that they are having on all NYX, Revlon, Physician's Formula and Almay products. So I'll be doing another haul post tomorrow sometime, so keep your eye out for that :) Anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again tomorrow! :) Have a great night everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment