Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday makeup tutorial!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a fantastic Saturday afternoon! I wanted to share with you all my makeup look I created for today using a few new products I recently purchased! So lets get started:





FACE:


  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy Skin perfecting face primer
  • Lo'real True Match Lumi liquid foundation in W3 Nude Beige
  • Milani Baked Blush in Coralina
  • ELF translucent matifying face powder

EYES:

  • Too Faced shadow insurance
  • NYX jumbo eye pencil in Iced Mocha
  • Milani marbelized eyeshadow in Fusion
  • Covergirl eye enhancers 4 kit eyeshadow palette in sugar coated
  • L.A. Girl Liquid eyeliner in black
  • Covergirl Lash Blast Volume in blackest black

LIPS:

  • Maybelline Colorsensational lip color in Born With It






So the first thing I did was I primed my eyes with too faced shadow insurance and I let that dry for 10 seconds, then I applied my NYX jumbo eye pencil in Iced Mocha to my lids. Then taking a flat shadow brush, I applied my Milani marbelized eyeshadow in fusion to my lids also. I then went to my covergirl eye enhancers 4 kit eyeshadow palette in sugar coated and I applied the dark brown shade to my crease using a fluffy crease brush. After I blended that out, I applied my L.A. girl liquid eyeliner in black to my upper lash line and then smudged it out with my sonia kashuk smudge brush. Then I applied my covergirl lashblast volume mascara in blackest black to my upper and lower lashes. Finally, I applied my maybelline colorsensational lip color in born with it to my lips to complete my entire look.


And thats it!! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I hope y'all have a great day! I'll be blogging again soon! :)

By the way, my head is shaved because of all the surgeries I've had in the past month so please no negative comments. It wouldn't have been my first choice of hairstyle, believe me :) Anyways, thank you everyone for all the prayers and support you've given me over the past month, I really appreciate it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment