Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Small CVS haul!

Hey everyone!! I hope y'all are having a great Tuesday evening, I wanted to share with you a very small haul of a couple things I got at CVS. Let's get started:


So I have been looking for Milani Baked Blush at CVS and they seem to always be out of it, but I finally found it tonight!! I got the shade called Corailina, it's a gorgeous coral shade with golden shimmer.

And I picked up Milani Marbleized eyeshadow in Fusion. This shade is a plum with golden shimmer also.

I paid $13.60 for both products. I had a 20% off coupon and I got $3.00 in extra bucks to use in my next shopping trip! So I was excited that I saved $3.16 by using the 20% off coupon :)

Well, that's it for this haul! I hope you enjoyed it and I'll be blogging again soon!! Have a great night everyone! :)


Here are some pictures and swatches of both products:

No comments:

Post a Comment