Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ulta Haul Part 2!

Hey Everyone! I hope ya'll are having a great Thursday afternoon! I just wanted to share with you another Ulta haul that is basically a continuation of the one I shared with you a couple days ago. I went a couple days ago and I was looking for specific products that they were out of unfortunately, so I went to a different one today and they had what I was looking for :) So anyways, lets get started....



The first product that I picked up was Lo'real True Match Lumi liquid foundation. I had been interested in this for a while, but I didn't want to pay the stagering $12.99 price, fortunately in last Sunday's paper I found a $2.00 off coupon! So I paid only $10.99 for it today!! :) Here's a picture:



BTW, my shade is W3 Nude Beige in case you are close to or have an olive skin tone like I do.


The next product I picked up was Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss in Foiled. I have seen many people wear this shade in youtube videos (example, I've seen my friend Emily aka emilynoel83 wear this alot!) and I just thought it was so gorgeous! I had a $1.00 off coupon for it and so with the coupon I paid $6.99! Here's a picture:


I applied this as soon as I got home and it is a great nude color! I am loving it so far, I can't wait to see what it looks like put together with a makeup look! Here's a swatch:


I know it is hard to see, but its so neutral that it practically blends into my skin. So my apologies if you're having trouble seeing it.


The next product I picked up is the Clear Scalp and hair therapy shampoo and conditioner. This is a fairly new product I believe and I have been wanting to try it out for a while. I was so excited because they were on sale for $4.99, I had coupons for $2.00 off and so at the end of everything I paid only $2.99 for each of them!!!! I was thrilled about that! :) Here are pictures of both:



 Sorry, my puppy got in this picture and I didn't realize it :) lol








So after coupons I ended up paying $20.97 for all 4 products!!! I had a $3.50 off $10 or more Ulta coupon that I used for this purchase, and so I got a really good deal for everything! :)



Well, thats it for this Ulta haul! I hope you enjoyed this and I hope y'all have a great afternoon! I'll be blogging again soon! Follow me on Twitter for updates while I'm in the hospital over the next week and a half! Here's the link to do so: www.twitter.com/mariahsierra94

No comments:

Post a Comment