Wednesday, August 1, 2012

July beauty favorites! Part 2

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a great Wednesday night! I wanted to share with you part 2 of my July beauty favorites! If you haven't read part 1 here's the link: http://mariah-cantstopthebeauty.blogspot.com/2012/08/july-beauty-favorites-part-1.html


Anyways, lets get started with part 2! This will cover eye, lip and nail polish favorites!




First lets start with eye makeup favorites:







  • 1. Too Faced shadow insurance eyeshadow primer- This has been a long time favorite of mine! I don't know how I managed without this for all the years I wore eye makeup without a primer! I am now seeing the shades become more vibrant and pigmented than before wearing it and it is just amazing! It doesn't crease, doesn't make my eyelids greasy and it is just an overall amazing eye primer! I still can't believe that I bought this last year at Sephora for $18 and I still haven't run out of it! If you don't own an eyeshadow primer, I strongly suggest you purchase one you won't be disappointed....TRUST ME! :)

  • 2. NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Rust- I bought this a few weeks ago at Ulta and I have never tried NYX jumbo pencils and I have to say I am loving them!! I wore this particular one during my VBS camp that I was working last month and it stays so well! It lasts all day long and its very pigmented! I am so impressed with this, I think I'll have to go purchase more soon! I paid $3.49 for this when they were having a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale last month :)

  • 3. Wet n Wild color icon eyeshadow trio in Sweet as Candy- As y'all know, I have been in love with wet n wild for the longest time! I picked this one up a few months ago and I have been loving it! It so natural yet still a put together look. This trio is very pigmented as are all of the wet n wild palettes, it doesn't crease on me at all and lasts all day long! I paid $1.99 for it when RiteAid was having their 40% off sale :)

  • 4. Maybelline Master Drama eyeliner pencil in Vibrant Violet- I have been loving this liner! It makes my brown eyes pop and it stays all day long! I smudge it out with a smudge brush to make it softer look, and its also very pigmented! I bought it a few months ago at Ulta and I paid I believe $7.99 for it.

  • 5. CoverGirl LashBlast Volume mascara- I bought this recently at Walgreens for $6.99 I think and I have been really enjoying it! It volumizes my lashes and it lengthens them pretty well. The only thing that I have yet to find in a mascara is one that doesn't clump them together. This one doesn't clump as bad, but still enough to where it drives me a little crazy. But other than that, its a really great mascara!
Ok, thats it for my eye makeup favorites! Now onto my lip favorites:






  • 1. Lo'real Colour Riche lipcolor in Fairest Nude- I have been loving this lipstick!! It is so natural yet it gives a little more color to your lips. I bought this at Ulta last month and I paid $5.99 for it.

  • 2. Revlon Colorburst lip butter in Pink Truffle- I bought this a while ago at CVS when they were having a buy 1 get 1 50% off sale, and I have to say I have really been loving this color! I actually apply it over the top of the fairest nude lipstick for a little more pinky color to my lips. It stays for quite a while although I do have to re-apply throughout the day. I paid $6.49 for this I believe.

  • 3. Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Petal- If you're looking for a great neutral pink lipstick, I would suggest this one! Its a great lipstick and I have been really enjoying it! I bought it a while ago at Walgreens for $6.99 and I have been using it quite often. Its very pigmented, and basically I feel that its my lip color but taken up a notch.

  • 4. Revlon Kissable balm stain in Honey- I have been loving this lip stain! Its a really soft pink color that leaves a stain on your lips all day. When you first apply it, it goes on with a bit of shine but throughout the day the shine fades and you have this nice pink stain to your lips. I bought this a few weeks ago at Target for $6.49.


And lastly on my favorites list for the month of July is my nail polish favorite:





  • Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in Polar Purple- I have been wanting this for a while and I recently recieved it complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes from Influenster. This retails for $9.99 at drugstores and I have seen it at Ulta as well. I love it, the design is so cool and it stays on for a while. Here's a picture:







Well, thats it for my beauty favorites for the month of July! I hope y'all enjoyed this and I hope you have a great night! I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment