Friday, August 3, 2012

Brush Cleaner Recipe!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Friday afternoon! TGIF! I am SO ready for the weekend! I wanted to share with you a brush cleaner recipe that my friend Emily (aka emilynoel83 and www.beautybroadcast.net) shared in one of her videos I watched a while ago. Lets get started...




BRUSH CLEANER RECIPE:

  • 1 cup Distilled Water
  • 1/4 cup Rubbing Alcohol
  • 1/2 tbsp Dish Soap
  • 1/2 tbsp Dish Soap mixed with Shampoo
  • 1 tbsp leave in Conditioner

Thats it! I used it on my brushes this afternoon and I think it cleaned them better than I thought. I am very pleased with this brush cleaner! Here are the supplies that you will need:


  • Funnel
  • Mixing Jar
  • Spray Bottle

Also a side note, I used tap water instead of distilled water because I didn't have any and the tap water worked just fine. I am impressed with how the product in the brushes came out so easily, I didn't have to keep spraying them to get them clean. One maybe two applications of the brush cleaner is what I used and that amount got all of the product out of the brushes. The only brush that I had to spray about 3 times was my blush brush because it had a lot of product in it, other than that one all the other brushes came clean with one to two applications.


Ok, well thats it! I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you will try it out! Have a wonderful Friday and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment