Monday, October 15, 2012

CVS Haul!

Hey everyone!! I hope y'all are doing well tonight. I'm sorry its been a few days since I last have blogged, but I've had family at my house over the past week so I haven't been online much since they were here. Anyways, yesterday I went to CVS because Wet n Wild was having a buy 1 get 1 FREE sale!! I got two nail polishes, a blush and a lipstick for $3.00!!! I had a $3 extrabucks reward from a previous shopping trip, so I was able to use that and with the sale I got the blush free and one of the polishes for free!!!! Here are pictures of what I bought and swatches of the lipstick and blush:


The first product I got was Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish in Disturbia.

 
 







The next product I got was this Wet n Wild Megasheild lipstick in Birthday Suit.





Next, I got Wet n Wild colorburst blush in Mellow Wine






And the last product I got was Wet n Wild Megalast nail polish in I need a Refreshmint











Here are swatches of the blush and lipstick:


Sorry, I realize its hard to see but if you can see them, the blush is on the top and the lipstick is on the bottom.


I am so excited to use these products!! Be watching for tutorials using these products soon :) I am loving the lipstick because its a classic nude shade and the blush is great!!


And thats it for my haul! I hope you guys enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment