Tuesday, October 9, 2012

OPI nail polish in German-icure review!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are doing well tonight, I wanted to share with you my thoughts on OPI's Germany collection that I got from a contest that I won back in August I believe. I have been wearing the shade German-icure for a week now and it is just starting to chip. So I am very pleased with this polish, because the drugstore polishes I've tried (Sinful Colors, Sally Hansen, etc.) have chipped within a day or two of me applying them!



Here's a picture of when I first applied it:





The color appears brownish in the shade, but when you get in the sunlight it turns into this gorgeous red color. It has some shimmer in it and so the sun catches that and makes it just so pretty! I am anxious to try the other colors that I have, but so far I am loving them! I mean for $8.50 each regularly, I think they better be super good for that price :) Just sayin' ;)



Anyways, so my review is simply that it stands up very well and doesn't chip the second I apply it. And I think it wears a really long time, I mean I've had this on for 7 days and it is still holding up fairly well. Despite a couple nails that are pretty chipped, the rest all look pretty decent. So overall, I am very pleased with OPI! :D


Well, thats it for my review of this OPI polish in German-icure! Be watching for more reviews of the other colors I have. Have a great night everyone and I'll be blogging again soon! Also, be watching for some tutorials coming soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment