Monday, October 15, 2012

First sigma.com brush purchase!!!

Hey everyone!! I hope y'all are doing well tonight. I wanted to share with you my first Sigma brush purchase!! First of all, I am so impressed with how fast they got here! I recieved an email on Thursday saying that they were shipped and by Friday they were here, so that was first thing that really impressed me. Now onto the brushes, I LOVE how soft they all are!! Here are pictures of all of them:




 


This is the Essential kit and the brush roll
 
 


Here are some individual pictures of all the brushes:



This is the eye shading E55 brush




This is the Pencil E30 brush



This is the eyeliner E05 brush



This is the Concealer F70 brush



This is the Small Angle E65 brush



This is the Medium Angle shading E70 brush





This is the Tapered Blending E40 brush



This is the Foundation F60 brush



This is the Large Shader E60 brush



This is the Large angled contour F40 brush



This is the Duo Fibre F50 brush



This is the Flat Kabuki F80 brush, that I purchased separately from the essential kit :)



This is a complimentary gift I recieved from them, this is the Blending E25 brush



So altogether I paid with tax and shipping included $124.30, I got 10% off because I used the October code before it ended so I was very happy about that!


In case any of you are wondering, the Essential kit costs $89, the brush roll costs $20 and the Flat Kabuki F80 brush costs $16. 


I am so very excited that I was able to finally get this kit and I am so happy to finally have some good quality brushes!! I have another set of 12 brushes with a brush roll that I paid $18.75 for off of www.bundlemonster.com and I felt after using them for a while that the quality was just horrid unfortunately. Now that set was my first ever set of brushes so I wanted cheap but good quality and unfortunately they turned out to be cheap and bad quality. But anyways, I am very excited about these Sigma brushes and be watching for tutorials where I'll be using them coming very soon :)


Well, thats it! If you want to know where I got these Sigma brushes go to www.sigma.com :) I hope y'all have a great night and I'll be blogging again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment