Monday, October 22, 2012

The new influenster.com!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are having a great Monday morning! I wanted to share with you my review on the BRAND NEW RELAUNCH of www.influenster.com. Influnster is a site where you do surveys and other things to earn "badges" and the chance to be entered to win a "voxbox" filled with beauty goodies and other awesome stuff! I love the new site! I think its much easier to navigate around and you can see your "points" from all the badges you've earned and the brand challenges you've done.

I am really impressed with them! I've gotten my voxbox for this month already and reviews will be coming soon on all the products I recieved in the October Beauty Bloggers 2012 Voxbox. This is my second time getting a voxbox and I am loving them because you get to try out products and then review them. Then you tell influenster what you thought of the products you loved and which ones you didn't love so much.

This site is a great way to test out new products without having to pay a dime! These voxboxes are FREE and they are sent to you based on how many badges and things you have. Once you are considered for one, you do a survey and they will email you if you are one of the lucky ones to receive a box!

So anyways, I strongly suggest you sign up for Influenster and see what you think of them! Here's the link: www.influenster.com

Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment