Friday, October 26, 2012

I love drugstore makeup tag!! :)

Hey everyone!! I hope y'all are having a fantastic Friday afternoon! I wanted to share with y'all this "I love drugstore makeup" tag that emilynoel83 aka Emily Eddington (www.beautybroadcast.net) has so sweetly tagged me to do this :) So lets get started:



1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand? My favorite drugstore makeup brand would have to be Wet n Wild. The reason being is that their eyeshadows are amazing! They are so richly pigmented and they blend really easy :)


2. What are your favorite face, cheek, and lip products? As far as face products go I would have to say my favorite face product would have to be my Sei Bella Tinted Moisturizer in Fawn number 8877. I have gone through 2 tubes of this so far and it lasts for a really long time without drying out or getting liquidy on me. For my favorite cheek products I would have to say that Wet n Wild wins again! I LOVE their blushes because once again the pigmentation is awesome! And lastly for my favorite lip products I would have to say it would be Revlon, the reason being is because the lip glosses are not at all sticky and they feel great on your lips. Their lipsticks are very moisturizing and they are very smooth.

3. Least favorite product? My least favorite product that I've tried would have to be maybelline line stellito mascara. It was absolutely horrible! As soon as I took it out of the package and opened it, it smelled like lacquer! It was so bad that it gave me a headache and I took it back to the store. If any of you love this mascara thats great, it just didn't work for me.


4. What is the best makeup bargain? I would have to say the best makeup bargain would be when wet n wild was having their buy 1 get one free sale a few weeks ago and I ended up getting 4 wet n wild products for $3.00! Great buy!

5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?) I would have to say my Almay one coat get up and grow mascara! I LOVE this mascara, it gives me volume with my lashes and lengthens them without clumps! FINALLY, I found a mascara that doesn't clump and still gives me volume and length! A review will be coming on this mascara soon :)


6. A drugstore product that is overpriced? A drugstore makeup product that I think is overpriced would have to be face primer. I think it could be a lesser price because I pay $8.00 for Hard candy face primer and I think you could knock it down a little, it's not that expensive but it's still a little overpriced it my opinion.


7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!! I found a drugstore dupe for MAC's lipstick in Creme cup which is Maybelline colorsensational lipstick in born with it. MAC's lipstick sells for $14.50 and I paid $7.49 for the maybelline lipstick. Next, I found a face primer from Hard Candy that I think is a dupe for Smashbox photo finish light face primer and even better than Smashbox. Its Hard Candy sheer envy skin perfecting face primer, I pay $8.62 for the Hard Candy face primer and I had paid $15.00 for the Smashbox face primer.


8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype? The drugstore product that I think isn't worth the hype is the Lo'real extra volume collagen volumious mascara. I bought it a while back and it applies very heavy and clumpy. It didn't work for me the way I thought it would and its kind of disappointing to me.


Well, thats it for my I love makeup tag! I tag all of my readers to do this tag! It was very fun for me to do and I enjoy seeing what other people think about drugstore makeup products. I hope you all enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! Have a great night everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment