Sunday, April 27, 2014

Face of The Day: Subtle Springtime



Hey everyone!
 I hope y'all are having a wonderful Sunday afternoon, I just wanted share with you a quick "face of the day" post since I hadn't done one in a while. Since Spring is most definitely upon us, I wanted to do a look with "springy" colors but still have it be wearable enough for church this morning. Here are the products I used!

face.....
  • Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro face primer 
  • Rimmel BB cream skin perfecting 9-in-1 super makeup in Medium 
  • Maybelline Dream Wonder pressed powder in #50 Creamy Natural 
  • Benefit Cha Cha tint cheek stain 
  • TheBalm powder blush in Frat Boy (I applied this overtop of the Cha Cha tint to make it more of a pinky coral rather than an orangey coral) 


Eyes....

  • ELF $1 eye primer (not pictured) 
  • NYX infinite shadow stick in Flushed 
  • NYX Love in Paris palette in Let Them Eat Cake (more details on the shades I used below) 
  • Wet n Wild eyeshadow single in Brulee (used as my highlight shade) 
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara (forgot to snap a pic of it!)


Eyeshadow how-to.....
  • I applied the coral shade (the middle shade) all over my lid
  • I applied the shimmery plum shade (the shade directly above that coral shade) to my crease and then blended it out with a fluffy brush
  • I then applied the wet n wild single in Brulee to my brow as my highlight



Lips.....

This lipstick I recently rediscovered in my collection and I had forgotten how great this shade is! This the Maybelline color whisper lipstick in Lust for Blush. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this, I really appreciate it! 

Daily Nuggets...

  • Will be studying for my Sociology exam next week! :) 
  • I'll be uploading some new videos starting this coming Tuesday, yay! ;) 
  • Getting back into being on the worship team at my church, practice starts this Wednesday!! :D 



















No comments:

Post a Comment