Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes...

Hey everyone!! I hope y'all are doing well. I know that this title looks a little odd being on my beauty blog, but I said in my information about my blog that there would be some random fun thrown in :) So anyways, I received my Spring Vox Box from Influenster this morning. Now if you don't know what Influenster is, it is an online company that is free and all you do is complete different tasks to earn "badges" and those badges depending on how many you have and how often you unlock them, you can qualify for different "voxboxes" throughout the year. And based on what kinds of things you're interested in depend on what box you get. DISCLAIMER:    I received these products for review and testing purposes from Influenster. 








So all that to say in my Spring vox box I got many different products to try, and this is the one I chose to review first. It is the TastyKake Kandy Bar and I got the S'mores flavor.




It was SO good!!! Loved it, very moist and just delish! ;) I really want another one, but seriously who wouldn't?!


Here's a link to the TastyKake website, so y'all can check things out for yourselves and see which flavor you like: http://www.tastykake.com/


Below is all the product information, straight from the Influenster website.


Here is some background information on how the TastyKake company got started:



  • The Tasty Baking Company, founded in 1914 and located in Philadelphia, Pa., is one of the country’s leading bakers of snack cakes, pies, cookies, and donuts. As a subsidiary of Flowers Foods, the company has bakery facilities in Philadelphia and Oxford, Pa. that offer more than 100 products under the Tastykake brand name. Celebrated for their freshness and quality ingredients, the Tastykake line includes such classics as Krimpets, Kandy Kakes, Juniors, and Kreamies. For more information on Tasty Baking Company, visit www.tastykake.com. 




  • You can get them in a Single Serve which would cost $1.69 or you can get the Family Pack which would cost you $4.49.  

Here's a link to the Influenster website so you can request an invite, get started and possibly get a box like this! http://www.influenster.com/ 


Well, I think thats it! Be on the lookout for more reviews of the products I received from Influenster coming later today. The rest will be beauty related, just a heads up :) Have a great day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment