Friday, January 11, 2013

CVS and Target haul!

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are doing well. I just wanted to share with you a haul from Target and CVS from today so lets get started:


The first thing I got was the new Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. My shade is medium beige and I picked this up at Target for a few reasons. First, I had a $2.00 off coupon and a gift card. And second, I ended up paying out of pocket only $0.25 after my coupon, my gift card and tax was added! So I was really happy about that!





The next 2 products I got were from CVS because I had $13.00 in extrabucks to spend. If you don't know what extrabucks are its basically like cash. So I ended up getting the Revlon Nearly Naked pressed powder in medium and the Revlon smoky shadow stick in torch. Out of pocket from there, I paid $10 because I went a little over from the amount of extrabucks I had. But nonetheless, still a great buy!










So thats it for my second haul of 2013! I hope you enjoyed this and I'll be blogging again soon! Oh, and there probably will be a video up on youtube soon of my haul from ELF that should be here next Wednesday. I ordered from their website and I'm really excited to share with you guys what I got, but anyways I hope you have a great night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment